Wednesday, 8 September 2010

La vue depuis ma fenêtre








The view from out of my bedroom windows of my wee area of Angers. The city is so beautiful. Every corner I turn around Im finding something new and amazing and wonderful. Photos dont do it justice. The buildings look small when in reality my front door is the height of 2 of me. EVERYTHING IS HUGE. Except for the girls clothing sizes. pheeewwwww.  My host father was telling me that very close to Angers is where all the slate is found for the roof tiles and if you are building or renevating your house here it is compulsary to use the black slate on your roof so that the city stays uniform. Apparently the roof color differs from where you are in France, for example in the south its terracotta red roof tiles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment