Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Heidi






















I will be taking this moment to apologize for my lacking of blog posts. In fact last time I posted it was actually winter... 
Which as it is now officially summer made me think.. hang on. I haven't even posted some images of where I live. I know most of you are aware I'm living up a French mountain side on the Franco-Suisse boarder by Geneva. However thats not really painting a picture is it?  Its now all green and abundant with the arrival of summer however I much prefered the magical feel of winter when everything smelt like cinnamon and vin chaud and the streets jingled with horse bells and everything sparlked in that crisp way you can only get from powder snow. I have yet to master yodeling, however can make a mean Fondue and can now count to one hundred in swiss french or discuss my hairdryer. Unfortunately though I have also gained a swiss accent and can no longer pronounce sock like a normal person.


1 comment: